ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS AND MAINTENANCE. DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL
All of our work complies with the latest electrical safety regulations. We have extensive experience in designing and commissioning domestic installations, whether this involves modification of an existing installation or designing and fitting from new.
- Testing installation (for buyers and sellers) property / periodic.
- FIRE SYSTEM – Design, Installation and Commissioning.
- Central heating connections (zone valve, Thermostats, pumps) wiring.
- Bathroom and Kitchen Extractor Fans
- Circuit Repair
- Immersion Heater Controller.
- Voltage Optimiser
- Automatic Opening Vent Controls
- Replacement of consumer unit / Repairs
- Everything from moving sockets to full Re-wires
- Installation of Equipment eg.washing machines, dishwashers etc.
- All socket outlets
- Interior lighting
- Garden and patio lighting
- Security lighting,
- Motion Sensors
- RCD/RCBO update
- Electricl shower,
- Electric Cooker / Cooker points
- Repair & Maintenance
- Help and Advice
- Door entry systems,
- New build Installations
- Smoke & Fire Systems
- PAT Test
- EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report)
What is the aim of a condition report?
The five main aims of a condition report are:
- Record the results of the inspection and testing to make sure the electrical installation is safe to be used until the next inspection (following any work needed to make it safe)
- Find any damage and wear and tear that might affect safety, and report it
- Find any parts of the electrical installation that do not meet the IEE Wiring Regulations
- Help find anything that may cause electric shocks and high temperatures
- Provide and important record of the installation at the time of the inspection, and for inspection testing in the future.
Each Schedule specifies detailed information regarding each circuit on that particular Board, such as, what a circuit feeds, wiring type, installation method, number of points served, size of Phase conductors, size of CPC conductors, maximum disconnection time, circuit breaker type & Ampage, breaking capacity, RCD milliamps (if applicable) and the maximum Zs permitted by BS 7671 The IEE Wiring Regulations 2018.
Whole installation tested and inspected in the first year
Our extensive knowledge and experience in the field of testing and inspection allows us to interpret readings and identify potential defects in their early stages before they can create problems.
Please remember that Building Regulations (Part P) state that nearly all new domestic electrical work now has to be certified by a registered company. Making changes to the electrical installation in your own home is an important issue and should not be attempted without full knowledge of the regulations.